Take my life and let it be all for You and for Your Glory, take my life and let it be Yours.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seriously? Yep, she's a fan!

As we speak, er....as I type, and you soon read....there are four kids sitting in my living room.  Munching away on their McDonalds chicken (yes it was my night to cook!  Hey I made omlettes for breakfast in my best short order cook fashion...lets not get carried away with dinner too!)....watching WWE Wrestling.  The boys, are so swept up by it, they are barely eating, and throwing weird names around, like Hornswaggle, Triple H, Shamus and The Miz.  They know these names better than they will probably ever know the names of any Presidents or Senators.  Now....the part that makes me chuckle at this vision in my living room is this...

The boys, cant sit still.  On the edge of their seats, every now and then connecting a french fry to mouth.  The older girl I am babysitting for, is eating away, unamused, and every now and then looking as if she wants to say "Are you serious right now?  This?  THIS is what we are watching?"  Cali, my 3 year old...is eating away and inputting her opinon "Cena is better then Batista!"  "Cena was so mad he broke his arm".

Yes...these are the conversations of my precious, only daughter.  My princess.  She can sing all the songs associated with the wrestlers....and she actually knows names and who is better then the other.  How did this happen?!

She says these things, and the 9 year old looks over at her, with her chin on the table tray in front of her....dumbfounded that Cali would even care.

All of this makes me chuckle.  So I felt the need to share it.

3 comments:

  1. How I do what?! Be the beautiful wife, amazing mom, wonderful Christian, best friend, AND short order cook? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget awesome crocheting crafter!!
    Thank you Monica for the visual. I felt like I was in your home watching for myself.

    ReplyDelete