Take my life and let it be all for You and for Your Glory, take my life and let it be Yours.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do I make these?


Found this.  I want one.  Maybe two.  Of each style.  But I need someone to say to me "Monica you need x yards of each fabric, print and solid.  You need to put it together similiar to this....and sew away."

Can someone do that for me?  I would be forever grateful.  I want to learn how to sew, and I would love to make my own bags....b/c I am a bag-aholic and I love to switch mine out weekly....if not more!

Ok, ladies start your instructions..... (haha, thats a joke....like Gentlemen, start your engines!  Not so funny when I have to explain it so much!)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wished we lived closer...I'd come over and help you learn to sew a bag. :)

    ReplyDelete