Take my life and let it be all for You and for Your Glory, take my life and let it be Yours.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I laugh and crack jokes, and even talk too much when I am nervous.  Its often confused for being a people person.

Sometimes I cry because its my only release.  Sometimes I cry because my heart feels like it is so heavy it could just fall out of my body.

Sometimes words arent enough...like when trying to describe the love I have for my husband, children and Savior.

Sometimes I hurt so bad...but still try to hide it.  I dont want my kids to see me this way.

Sometimes I feel like there arent enough meds in the world to make me feel like myself again.  It scares me.

Sometimes I would rather have classic black and white photos.

Sometimes I like a good summer storm.  But lately these have been more nerve wracking then calming rains.

Sometimes I love just sitting outside under a full moon.

Sometimes I lay in bed at night replaying conversations or missed opportunities over and over again in my head.  Not that I ever do anything with the scenerios...

Sometimes I get so cranky I stop caring what others think about me...and from a people pleaser, thats a whole lotta crankiness!

Sometimes I talk with my hands, other times when they are shaking uncontrollably, I tend to sit on them!

Sometimes I share too much...sometimes not enough.

Sometimes I talk when I should be listening.  Everyone thinks I am a great listener, sometimes I doubt that.

Sometimes I interrupt.  Its an ugly habit and I dislike it.

Sometimes I dont have it in me to care...about just about anything.

Sometimes I expect too much. 

Sometimes I just wanna get away.  Get away with my camera and take great shots of flowers and archetecture...

Sometimes I stress because my house isnt clean enough.

Sometimes I avoid the truth as to not hurt someones feelings.

Sometimes I allow myself to be hurt too easily.

Sometimes bitterness bites me in the butt.

Sometimes I think I have more friends then I really do.

Sometimes I hear what was actually never said.  Did you get that one?  Read it again.

Sometimes I just need a break.  Mainly from my kids bickering.  Not my life.

Sometimes I forget to say grace before eating.  I dislike this.  I'm working on it.

Sometimes I look in the mirror, at all the ways I have changed, and I cant find a single thing I like anymore.

Sometimes I point the finger at others, for doing the very thing I would probably do myself.

Sometimes I question peoples motives when maybe I shouldnt.

Sometimes I find the wrong things hilariously funny.  Then I snicker under my breath until it becomes a full blown out inappropriate timed giggle fest!


Sometimes.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment